Friday, August 28, 2009

the package

i received this in the mail :

thank you very much you wonderful people at Triniaire! :)

will start tonight, God willing. the dosage i was told to take:

For 3 weeks: Take 2 ml / TWICE a day
After 3 weeks: Take 1 ml/ TWICE a day

---------------

as for my condition, realized that within 24 hours the patches on the legs and back are getting worse. it's red all over and the itchiness really drove me crazy. i wonder if its caused by the combination of the extra cold office air cond + driving in the sun and getting stuck in jam (close to 2 hours to be exact, with added stress).

looking at the skin conditions sometimes makes me sad. but mostly hurt me. deep inside i am hurt to see myself this ugly.

anyhow i am really tempted to reach for the medicine cabinet. the beprosalic and daivobet cream are kept there. i know steroids are bad. my skin is so much thinner now, among others.

--------------

pls share your strength and hope with me. i can be really weak and fragile.

1 comment:

  1. Ahem, the wonderful *people* are from Triniaire, OLIVENOL otoh, is the wonderful *product*

    Thought we should clarify the difference. :-)

    ReplyDelete