Friday, October 2, 2009

my sleeping time

when i was in secondary school, particularly in form 4 and form 5, i had so much trouble getting quality sleep at night. i was very uptight and was an introvert who couldn't care less about anything that goes around - except about doing well in school. that was the early days of my insomnia...

when i went over to university i had a very active lifestyle. and never had problem sleeping anytime i want.

then...came working life...that's also the beginning of my P journey...
my sleeping cycle was distorted - especially during the days when i am too tired and mentally drained at work. i'd be lucky to get about 3-4 hours of quality sleepat each night.

for now..i force myself to sleep by 11pm. sometimes it stretches till 12.
but after the email from ManHon, i will try the next 2 weeks to ensure even how busy i am, i must sleep at 11 p.m.

----------
ManHon has also forwarded an email from a P patient whose condition has improved significantly with olivenol, fish oil and less meat diet. i think i can try fish oil soon...but i am still unsure about intake of dairy products...i am taking the AlphaLipid milk daily as additional supplement..i am wondering if i should stop taking it?

what do you guys think? would taking milk makes my healing process slow?

have a good weekend. it's good to know i can write all these things to people who can relate. :)

3 comments:

  1. ..pls read this book : Healing Psoriasis, The Natural Alternative by Dr John O A Pagano....

    ReplyDelete
  2. haahah.. well come to the club. tried sleepin at 11:00 but it never materialised..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi I think the email Man Hon forwarded came from me. Anyway i love milk as well but my derm advised me to cut down on all dairy related products. You may want to look at replacing milk with soymilk or oatmilk which can be easily obtained from health shops.

    ReplyDelete