Wednesday, December 16, 2009

working out routines

when the clock strikes 5 pm in the evening i will get jittery. i am addicted again, to working out. i was once much healthier when i work out at least twice a week. when i stopped, immediately gained weight. and after a prolonged period of not working out, my P strikes back even worse than before. last time i could wear short sleeves and never worry about showing a little bit of skin. but now...it's long sleeve all the way as my elbow is pretty bad....

so i thank you for your encouragements, dear readers. i do intend to keep fit again and hopefully will clear out some P. as much as i can i will try to maintain this routine. it will be hard, especially when my calendar from january to july involves extensive traveling. but i must try my best. if i don;t need this money i would have really just focus on working out and eating healthy and get well.... :)

i am always trying to be positive. but it's hard you know?
being in a line where i am always in the spot light...meeting people...some are beautiful girls. some are really good looking men. although they can't see my P (thank God for the sort of smooth skin on my face) i still feel inferior. i am sure u know what i mean...

maybe olivenol's effect is a little slow on me...but actually for now i think my skin is less flaky due to olivenol. which is good. but the dryness can sometimes hurt so bad i feel like i can't even bend down. after trying a few more alternative moisturizer, i think i will definitely stick with nivea creme. it's the only thing that gives me a good night sleep and comfort all day long.

i will post pics tomorrow. my phone is totally dead for me to snap pics...and it's not like i fancy looking at my legs anyway :(

i wonder what happen to ManHon and team? i hope i am not disappointing them in this experiment...

No comments:

Post a Comment